RESIDENTIAL - FIRE REPAIR

Rebuilding a Home


A dryer malfunction was the cause of this fire.  A neighbor saw flames leaping from the home and called the fire department.  Though the fire started on the main floor, every room in the house was damaged by the fire or smoke - ash and soot were everywhere.  The fire damaged the majority of this home's structure, including the entire roof which had to be removed. 

When Team arrived, the firefighters were still at work.  Team cleaned the smoke damage, removed debris, then rebuilt most of the home.  Please click through the photos to see the progression of the work.

"Team was pleasant, did a good job and the workmanship was wonderful." _ a comment from this customer




|  Mindscape